Easter is just a few weeks away! Have you prepared your Easter Brunch Menu yet?
Well if you like planning ahead, this Banana Oatmeal Pancake recipe is a great healthy option to add to your menu, especially if you have guests that eat dairy free!
When I first tried out this recipe, I loved it!
It tastes amazing and is incredibly easy to make! And the best part is that with this recipe your variations of flavors are infinite!
I found that when it came to the oatmeal, I used an instant oatmeal packet because it already came with the perfect amount of sugar and spices to make the pancake taste great!
My favorite flavors of oatmeal to make these pancakes with are Maple and Brown Sugar as well as Cinamon and Spice!
Another reason I found using an instant oatmeal packet best for this recipe is that it also came with the perfect amount oatmeal!
Banana Oatmeal Pancakes
1 Packet of the instant oatmeal of your choice
- Start with adding your ingredients into a blender cup if you’re using a blender or a bowl if you’re using a mixer.
- Mix your ingredients on low until all ingredients are fully blended.
- Preheat your griddle or pan before pouring the batter on a low-medium setting (remember if you’re not using a non-stick pan or griddle, to spray the surface with a non-stick cooking spray of your choice)
- Pour your ideal amount of batter and cook on each side until it is fully baked!
- This recipe makes between 4-5 pancakes! Enjoy!
Want even more? Follow me, Nicolle Luna, on Instagram!